The only book you’ll ever need to write inspired creative briefs just got better.
The 2nd edition, ranked #1 on About.com’s “10 Advertising Books You Absolutely Must Read” is the only book-length treatment on the nuts and bolts of writing an inspired creative brief.
And now it is “even more inspiring,” says Steve Wehrenberg former Campbell Mithun CEO, Teaching Professor and Program Director at the University of Minnesota School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
As Paul Suggett writes in his rave About.com review:
On behalf every creative working in advertising today, thank you Howard Ibach. This is a book no one wanted to write, but everyone wanted to read.
How To Write An Inspired Creative Brief 2nd Edition is still the first and only book ever published on the subject. It has one purpose—
To teach you how to use the skills you already possess and turn you into a great creative brief writer.
Written by a veteran copywriter and creative director. Someone who actually has worked from briefs for a living. He got tired of reading bad briefs and did something about it.
It’s a serious yet cheeky best-practice, step-by-step explanation. Now expanded to over 150 pages you get:
- – An illustrated “how to” guide
- – Sample briefs from US and UK ad agencies
- – Best-practice techniques from planners and agency legends
- – Engaging and memorable exercises
- – Visualization ideas to save time when you write briefs
- – Easy-to-read trade paperback and e-book formats
- – Suggested reading and glossary
- – A creative brief template