The only book you’ll ever need to write inspired creative briefs.
And it’s #7 on about.com’s “10 Advertising Books You Absolutely Must Read.“
Where did you learn how to write a creative brief?
Was it by trial and error?
Did you get someone else’s brief and figure it out?
Now you don’t have to struggle. Learn from the best. And be the best.
How To Write An Inspired Creative Brief is the first book ever published on the subject. It has one purpose—
To teach you how to use the skills you already have and turn you into a great creative brief writer.
Written by a veteran copywriter and creative director. Someone who actually works from briefs for a living. He got tired of reading bad briefs and did something about it.
It’s a serious yet cheeky best-practice, step-by-step explanation.
An easy “how to” book that breaks down each part of the creative brief. You get a working vocabulary to write memorable briefs for your company or clients.
Become a master brief writer in the time it takes to read 91 pages. In oversize type and with lots of pictures.
- An illustrated “how to” guide
- Sample briefs from US and UK ad agencies
- Best-practice techniques from planners and agency legends
- Engaging and memorable exercises
- Visualization ideas to save time when you write briefs
- Easy-to-read trade paperback and e-book formats
- Suggested reading and glossary
- A creative brief template
Subscribe to a monthly blog post by the author and guest bloggers. Or return here every third Wednesday of the month to read a new post.